Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tours

I finally have a break! Lauren comes tomorrow and I had off today and tomorrow. Then off to traveling and volunteering again. I fed a turtle bread today! It was cute. Went to a coffe tour at Cafe Britt. They put on a funny show for us, and we toured the coffee fields in their city. It was incredible. I had to buy a bag and some chocolate covered beans, because everything tasted great! I really learned a lot about coffee. Off to eat with some peeps I met here later this evening. You guys are right....it's a little complicated posting, but I have appreciated your comments to my hotmail account:) I think you have to sign up for a user ID or ''follow me'' to post something. Maybe press the "follow me'' link and see if that works.....or send comments to my email.

4 comments:

  1. I knew I was a genius. I know how to post. Yes you need to sign in which I really did not want to do but did. You need to sign on to Facebook and everyone can read your blogs. Everyone is on fb. I even have Brandi Bourgeois following your adventure. I gave her the web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!!!! Brandi Bourgeois! LOL!!! Wow, what a blast from the past:) I am still refusing to do the Facebook thing. I can't keep up! Everyone bugs me about it, but I am standing my ground! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiki, I am so proud of you that you now have a blog!!! I am with you on the Facebook, I refuse to do one too. Must run in the family.Keep the blogs coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was against facebook too but I have a lot of time on my hands for one and people are on there from 1st grade and people like Jennifer Fitzgerald(worked with her at the yogurt place) and my first boyfriend Michael Hullihan. Also my family, my cousin is getting married and normally I would not see the Fiance until the wedding since they live out of town I can see pictures of him. Your younger sister and brother is on it. I was looking for you.

    ReplyDelete