Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pics


Sorry guys, there are only four pics (two from the beginning of the trip).  Waiting for someone to email me the pics from our Costa Rica schools since I had so much trouble with my camera.   We went to Arenal Volcano on the way out of the Costa Rica.  We sat in the hotsprings which was extremely soothing.   We had to catch a 4am shuttle to do so, but it was worth it!  I have been extremely busy, and really needed it.  

 In Nicaragua now.  It is beautiful.  The culture is amazing.  Lauren and I are staying with a host family while helping their child with her speech.  I went to a school today to complete hearing screenings and do therapy on two children with autism.  I am thinking of returning in July to follow up with failed hearing screenings.  

Today, we heard an announcement in the street.  It was a guy on a loud speaker advertising broken equipment of all sorts.  "Buy it, fix it, and sell it."  It was funny!.....A garage sale on wheels!  LOL!      Also toured "Volcano Masaya".  There was a deep crater.  You couldn't see the bottom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment